– I just feel like playing one of my favorite games, “What’s in the Box?”
– What’s your name? – Laquita. – Laquita? – Oh, my God.
– That’s what I was gonna guess. All right. Look, it’s Vegas themed. It looks like it’s a Vegas theme.
– Oh, my God. Okay. – Where do you live and what do you do, Laquita? – I live in San Diego. – Uh-huh. Everyone’s happy for you.
– And I’m in the Navy. – In the Navy? – Yes.
– In the Navy – Oh, my God. – All right, look, there’s boxes down there and people down there. Charity is in front of box number one. And Chaz is in front of box number two.
[twinkling musical flourish] Oh. And Chastity is in front of box number three. [twinkling musical flourish] All right, what are you feeling?
Box one, two, or three? – I feel number three. – All right, well, then let’s see what happens. Oh, it’s–it looks like some shampoo I stole from a hotel and… – Yay!
– A robe and stuff like that. But you know, where that robe is, you could get a Bliss treatment– a spa treatment. – Oh, my gosh. – $500.
– Oh, my God, thank you. – Yeah. – Oh, my God, thank you, Ellen.
I love you. – Yeah, I love you too. You know what else is relaxing besides that is a $500 cash prize with that. [cheers and applause] What’s your name? – Christine. – Hi, Christine.
How are you? – I’m good. How are you? – All right, good. Okay, so we have a curtain back there. Something really nice behind the curtain.
Or something in my pants. – Pants. – You want what’s in my pants? – Wait. Curtain. – Uh-oh.
– It’s a lucky chip. It’s actually– it’s just a lucky chip. I won it at a casino.
– Whoo! – All right. Good luck. It was lucky for me. What is your name? – My name is Cindy Ruszkowski.
– Cindy. And Ruszkowski. And where do you live and what do you do? – Indiana.
– Mm-hmm. – And I sell drugs. [laughter] – You now automatically get what’s behind the curtain… [twinkling musical flourish] Because she didn’t pick it. Let’s see what it is.
It’s an Elvis impersonator.
– All right! Yeah! – Ah. He’s not very good. – Oh, yeah.
– I didn’t recognize any of the other moves at all, but-
– Is there anything else that goes with the Elvis impersonator at all? Anything? – Him? – A $1,000 gift-
– Yay! Okay. What is your name?
– Kendra. – Hi, Kendra. – Hi, Ellen. – Where do you live? What do you do?
– I’m from Maryland, and I’m a health insurance specialist for the federal government. – Oh, good for you. Okay.
You’re helping the people she’s selling drugs to. – Yes, yes. – All right, so we have boxes down there again, and we have Lucinda in front of box number one.
And Luke in front of box number two. And, uh, Lorada in front of box number three. What are you feeling? – Two. – You feel two.
You knew it right away. – I feel two. – All right. Let’s see what two is.
– I don’t know what that is. It’s a beverage? – It’s a Hurricane?
Whoo! – What else goes with that beverage? Does anything go with that beverage at all?
– Thank you! – All right.
Sorry, I’m feeling really bad about the fact that I just left you with a lucky chip. Because it was lucky for me, and I think it might be lucky for you, so what I’m gonna ask you– if you want to trade it for the chance of a really good prize, okay? So can either keep the lucky chip, or you can trade it for a spin of some sort of some kind of lucky prize. – I’ll do a spin.
– You want to do a spin? – I’ll do a spin. – All right. If you get three of me in a row, you’re gonna get a three-day getaway at the ARIA Casino & Resort in Las Vegas, okay?
– Yes. – Spin it once and see if you get it on– there it goes. Oh. Oh, you missed it. – Oh. – You missed it by a Ryan Seacrest.
– Let’s see- let’s give you another one. Last one. Last one.
Have fun there.